03 July, 2009

A RISK THAT WORTHS IT

Thinking of creating a new look for yourself when it comes to your hair people are always scarred especially when it's hair issue because of the fact that they are so much into that same style of hair do and colour.
I was also like that but lately I said to my self go girl and get out of your shell, then i decided to cut my hair more like layers and it does fit my face and my figure.
I woke up one day and decided to apply some gel and styled all my hair to the front. Bam it came out very lovely, now I know you dont necessarily have to belong to the category of an unblong shape of face to go on cuts it fits to any particular type of face.

4 comments:

  1. I have always had this same look for over 32 years but recently my hair stylist told me to give myself a new look and i gave it athought for a while yea i did and am so glad i did cos now i dont go through the fuss of brushing my extreme long hair again now that its shorter and more sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I av always had short hair cos it gives me this boldenss and my eyes and face and make ups is always noticed.
    Brandy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont think I can pull off short hair cut but I must say it looks nice on you.Never say never I might decide to try it out any time soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A new look completely gave me a higher and well paid job. It was a risk worth taking.
    Joyce.

    ReplyDelete